This October, for the first time ever, Wheel of Fortune will make it possible for one lucky viewer to win a new “Home Sweet Home.” America’s Game® is partnering with Margaritaville and Minto Communities to give away a new home valued at $350,000 at Latitude Margaritaville, a new active adult community, in the “Home Sweet Home Giveaway,” airing nationally October 29 through November 2. Click here to find out how you can enter!
“After 35 seasons it’s not an easy feat to do something for the first time, but thanks to Latitude Margaritaville, we’re doing just that by giving away a house,” said Wheel of Fortune executive producer Harry Friedman. “Our viewers welcome us into their homes each night, so we’re returning the favor by welcoming one of them into a new home of their own.”
In addition to the grand prize of a house, 20 Margaritaville gift cards valued at $500 each will be given away as first prizes. The gift cards will be redeemable at www.MargaritavilleStore.com and select Margaritaville resorts and restaurants.
According to Minto Communities President Mike Belmont, “Latitude Margaritaville is a brand-new, award-winning concept for those 55 and better that puts an exclamation point on fun! Minto and Margaritaville are very excited to partner with Wheel of Fortune to present this opportunity to the show’s dedicated fans who want to grow older, but not up, living the laid-back, no-worries lifestyle of fun, food and music inspired by singer, songwriter and best-selling author Jimmy Buffett.”
To enter, viewers should tune in to Wheel of Fortune each night October 29 through November 2, take note of the bonus round puzzle solution and input it at www.wheeloffortune.com for an entry. Members of the Wheel Watchers Club, Wheel of Fortune’s loyalty program, will be awarded an additional entry in the drawing. Winners will be chosen at random.
A “Home Sweet Home” themed week on Wheel of Fortune will air in conjunction with the exciting giveaway. It will feature a custom set including images from Latitude Margaritaville communities and Margaritaville-branded products. During the week of shows, Wheel of Fortune contestants will compete to win luxury vacations to popular Margaritaville Resorts including those in Florida, the Carribean and The Great Smoky Mountains. (You can find a full list of prizes and items from the set below!)
“We can’t think of a more fitting place for Wheel of Fortune to land than in Margaritaville,” said John Cohlan, chief executive officer of Margaritaville. “Regardless of their current latitude, we look forward to offering the show’s contestants and viewers a chance to win a piece of paradise.”
For more information about the “Home Sweet Home Giveaway” viewers can log on to www.wheeloffortune.com.
Watch contestants try to win trips to these Margaritaville Resorts and Hotels:
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
- Margaritaville Resort & Marina in Key West
- Margaritaville Island Hotel in Pigeon Forge
- Margaritaville Beach Resort in Costa Rica
- Margaritaville Vacation Club® by Wyndham in Rio Mar
- Margaritaville Vacation Club® by Wyndham in St. Thomas
Bring Margaritaville home with these items you’ll see on set:
- Margaritaville Plane and Palm Wall Art Sign
- Margaritaville Tequila Surfboards with Bottle Opener Wall Art Sign
- Margaritaville Outdoor Parrot Bar with Bottle Opener
- Margaritaville Window Pane Square Throw Pillows
- Margaritaville Outdoor Sling Folding Bar Stools
- Margaritaville Icon Round Chip and Dip Bowl
- Margaritaville Icon Highball Glass
- Margaritaville Tumble Tower
- Outdoor Classic Wood Adirondack Chairs
- Margarita Beach Club Sign
- Cheeseburger in Paradise Sign
- 5 o’Clock Side Table