Fresh out of dry dock following a multimillion-dollar round of improvements, the 658-cabin Margaritaville at Sea Paradise is preparing for its first sailing of summer with a full ship and a boatload of new amenities, upgrades, and offerings. The sold-out ship sets sail tomorrow (Friday, June 2), departing from its home port of Palm Beach, Florida, for the three-day/two-night trip with an overnight in Freeport, Bahamas.
“We expected a good turnout for our inaugural sailing out of dry dock, but a sold-out ship is incredible,” stated Kevin Sheehan, Jr., CEO of Margaritaville at Sea. “It shows the strength of the Margaritaville brand and our loyal customer base, who are excited about our new experiences and the laid-back vibes of Margaritaville at Sea.”
Along with enhancements to refresh and renew some of the ship’s favorite features, amenities, and staterooms, the following new items are now a part of the new reimagined Margaritaville at Sea guest experience:
All-new entertainment and dining options:
- Paradise Pickleball at Sea – The ship’s forward deck has been reimagined to include a regulation pickleball court and outdoor lounge space where guests can enjoy this fast-growing sport in a whole new way.
- Keys on the Water Dueling Piano Bar – This new high-energy venue features two wickedly talented piano players, lively nightly entertainment, and unique craft cocktails.
- Stars on the Water Production Shows – The curtain rises on two new theater shows providing two nights of unique and immersive onboard entertainment. Caribbean Heat is a sizzling serving of energetic music, dance, and acrobatics, with seven different colorful costume changes and a musical trip around the islands of the Caribbean. Named for Margaritaville’s popular satellite radio station found online and on SiriusXM, Radio Margaritaville: LIVE! At Sea tunes into the rhythm of the islands, with live bands, amazing artists, collaborations, and musical storytelling that can only be found in Margaritaville.
- Cheeseburger in Paradise Burger Bar – With this new, no-extra-charge addition at 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar & Grill, guests can build their own fresh all-beef burger creations with tasty toppings while enjoying ocean views and signature cocktails.
Other upgrades, additions and enhancements include:
- Fins Up! Fitness Center – Powered by Echelon Fitness, the reimagined fitness center features a range of the newest and most-advanced connected fitness experiences, including Reflect Touch Fitness Mirror for an immersive yoga experience at sea, as well as new connected bikes, rowing equipment, and more – all with inspiring panoramic ocean views. In addition, Suite Cabins are equipped with their own connected mirror equipment for a premium, in-cabin fitness experience.
- Fin City Arcade – Perfect for the young and young at heart, the new high-level Fin City Arcade experience is buzzing and glowing with an electrifying line-up of the latest video games.
- Updated Cabins – Each of the ship’s 658 staterooms have been refreshed and updated to ensure cool, comfortable, and chic surroundings for passengers.
- Jolly Mon Kid’s Club (ages 3-6) and Parakeets Kid’s Club (ages 7-12) –These two completely refreshed Kid’s Club options allow parents to relax, as qualified youth counselors entertain kids with games, arts and crafts, shows, tours, and more.
- Hemisphere Nightclub – Passengers can dance the night away with feel-good club vibes fueled by a refreshed nightclub experience featuring an all-new cocktail menu, bottle service, a live DJ, and a refreshed venue on the ship’s highest deck.
- Fins Dining – In the ship’s main dining room, passengers will discover a revamped and expanded menu featuring new island-inspired signature dishes, a new selection of cocktails and wines, and scratch-made desserts including Margaritaville at Sea’s original Key Lime Sponge Cake.
In addition to the new onboard experiences, Margaritaville at Sea has expanded its onshore excursions in Grand Bahama, adding an Ultimate Party Boat and Snorkeling Experience and Grand Bahama Cycling Adventure to the current line-up of swimming with the pigs, dolphin encounters, and all-inclusive resort day passes. The ship has also partnered with the Pelican Bay Resort, offering guests a third Cruise & Stay option to extend their travels by combining the cruise with a stay on Grand Bahama Island.
Guests can visit MargaritavilleatSea.com for more information and reservations. Fans can stay up to date with ship offers, special events and more by following Margaritaville at Sea on Facebook and Instagram.