When you’re looking to serve a crowd-pleasing appetizer with a tropical touch or an island-inspired meal, but you’re short on time, turn to the freezers in the seafood section! Coming in six varieties, listed below, Margaritaville Shrimp is now available in almost all states across the country and can be your go-to kitchen secret for quick and flavorful dishes.
Perfect for spring and summer, here’s one of our favorite recipes using the Key West Chili Citrus Shrimp:
What you’ll need:
- One 8 oz. package Margaritaville Key West Chili Citrus Shrimp
- 1/2 Red pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 Green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Jasmine rice
- Coconut milk
Here’s how to make it:
- Prepare rice according to package directions, replacing half of water with coconut milk.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add peppers and cook for 1 minute.
- Add Key West Chili Citrus Shrimp to peppers and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Serve over Jasmine rice and garnish with cilantro.
And if you like how this sounds, we’ve got recipes for every night of the week using the Margaritaville Shrimp flavors here:
- Calypso Coconut Shrimp: Crispy Coconut Breaded Shrimp with Dippin’ Sauce. Treat the whole gang to the exotic flavor of this Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Shrimp. It comes ready to bake and serve in just minutes.
- Island Lime Shrimp: Shrimp in a Creamy Lime Cilantro Sauce.
- Jammin’ Jerk Shrimp: Succulent Shrimp Seasoned with Jamaican Spices. Skillet ready in minutes.
- Key West Chili Citrus Shrimp: Shrimp in a Sweet and Zesty Chili Citrus Sauce
- Boomerang Shrimp: Crispy Shrimp with a Creamy, Spicy Garlic Tossin’ Sauce. A quick and satisfying snack, this shrimp is packed with a creamy, spicy garlic tossin’ sauce and bakes in minutes.
- Sailor Sweet & Spicy Shrimp: Crispy Tail-Off Butterfly Shrimp with Dippin’ Sauce